Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Days 454 - 459 - Hide and Seek Video

Finally got to upload this video of Mikayla playing hide and seek with her Dad. She loves doing this.... and gets the cheekiest of smiles when playing :)



She's still pretty chesty. Thankfully it still hasn't progressed to her lungs... and we're doing all we can to ensure that. She's quite chipper though- and also has no temperatures. So given the circumstances, is actually doing very well.

I am however praying for little Lior, and his brave mum. He has bad pneumonia again. I just wish I could give Kim a big hug more than anything else. Our little babies are so small and fragile, and to see them fighting so hard is so heart breaking.

So, on this women's day, I want to honour all those amazing women out there that I know of (and those I don't), who give so much of themselves for their precious little special babies. Who love, and cherish every moment. Who would give anything to swap places. You are simply remarkable, and I couldn't have got this far without you.


No comments:

Post a Comment