Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 116

Miki did this really weird thing last night while she was bathing. She lifted her head, as if she was trying to kind of sit, and then her whole body when stiff... like a spasm. She was aware of what was going on, because I could see she was distressed, but she was just completely rigid!! It was very scary... so much so that I shouted for Russ... but by the time he got to the bathroom, she was fine- albeit still upset, she was no longer stiff. What was it, I wonder? It was horrible.

And then, during the night she was very clingy... wanting to be held the whole time. I ended up having to give her something to help her sleep (after exhausting all other options).

She is also possetting a lot... but even worse, she has been possetting clear water? Is that weird? Especially because she doesn't drink water? Surely it should be milky? It's really strange. She doesn't do the water thing OFTEN... but often enough for me to notice, and be somewhat concerned.

L tells me she has been fine today, except in the afternoon when she seemed to throw up all the feed that she has demanded, and guzzled down. Shame, I sometimes think she's really hungry, but her little body cannot digest all the food she's needing, so she ends up sending it all straight back up again. We go through sheets like you don't know. In fact, we've taken to putting a toweling nappy under her head, which we have to regularly change throughout the day.

I haven't spent much time with Miks during the day. I have been so busy, I just don't have time... what with work, and running around after the boys. I have also started exercising properly, which I am loving! I hate being so unfit- it drives me crazy. Anyway, one step at a time.... I've got quite some weight to lose... but it took me 9 months to put it on, and I have lost about 60% in 4 months (6 weeks of which I couldn't exercise or anything)... so I am not doing too badly.

I can't believe Miki is nearly 4 months old. One week to go. When I put what "day" shes on, I have to jot it down if I can't refer back to old blog posts.... what am I going to do when we reach 4 digits :-) ??


She is so resilient and tough this little chicken. I wish she didn't have T18.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tarryn, eventually found out how to add myself as a follower!!! Thank you for sharing your precious Angel with us - so so special. Mikayla is beautiful!! Sending you lots and lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete