Sunday, September 12, 2010

Days 118 - 127

It hasn't been the greatest week or two. first Miks got a little sick... just sniffly and whatnot, but was grumpy beyond words. So I took her to the doctor, and he couldn't find anything wrong to cause her to be super grumpy, so we decided to check if it wasn't maybe a urinary tract infection. Turns out it is! So, she's on antibiotics for that... and seems to be improving. Is still sniffly- but nothing bad...

But, the horrible thing is that the little rat made me sick! I have been man down for the week... even sounded like a bit of a frog.... so it hasn't been fun.

But we're all on the up and up now.

And this is really what I have to say:



It hurts, but:

"All of my life, in every season, You are still God, I have a reason to sing. I have a reason to Worship!"

No comments:

Post a Comment