Monday, September 20, 2010

Days 128 - 135

Ok, so I haven't written on my blog for a while... I just seem to be up to my eyeballs in all sorts of things!

Little darling princess Mikayla is well. She had such a funny day yesterday. She was hungry.... I mean, H-U-N-G-R-Y! She was downing a bottle every two hours- as if I had starved to poor child or something! So, I decided it best that I give her the Infatrini (love the stuff), to ensure she was getting nice and full, and of course lots of great nutrients. But I am afraid I have given her a taste of the good stuff- and she has my number now, and gets quite put out if I give her the other stuff. Yesterday she was also really smiley and cute.... She's such a little gentle thing. She loves getting kisses, and still her favourite place to lie is on her changing mat (I have NO idea why... it's a terribly boring view from the mat... but what do I know?!)

I had to share this little video.... I had actually taken a couple of videos before this which had more of her smiles... but this is my favourite cos of the cute little "talking" noises she is making... it's SO Miki! I checked my iPhone... I have 61 videos on it... pretty much ALL of Mikayla... man, I need a hobby :-)

I am ok. After having a mini meltdown a while back, and a little bit of striking, lots of tea, and the occasional chocolate, I am sorted out. Watch out... I may have lots to say going forward.

I just want to say this as well: I have always written this blog for ME. I know, that's awfully selfish, but it was a healing mechanism for me. A place for me to say anything. The intention was never that others would get a view into this rather disturbed mind of mine. So with that in mind, and I will probably only say this once: please, dear readers of this blog, know that what you're reading is raw and real in that moment. It's a glimpse into a moment that would otherwise not be shared.... and you know, we all have those moments, and they're not necessarily MEANT to be shared. The things I write/ say/ feel, I simply don't factor for a moment the repercussions of. I may even have said things that now leave people afraid to say things to me lest they be the wrath of my moaning on the next days blog!

Please take what I say and feel with a pinch of salt. Not because it's not true: but rather because you're seeing the uncensored version... and you know, we all have an uncensored version... most of us just censor it!! If I have ever said anything to leave anyone feeling afraid that they may say or have said the "wrong" thing to me... please know that there is NO right or wrong. And even when I have a good old moan... the me that I am will not judge. I simply have no right to do so. Thank you for sharing in my journey so far.
I feel quite privileged that you would take the time to read a moment into our little lives...The tears, the screams, the laughter, but I am afraid that in order for me to be honest with myself, and for this blog to have the purpose that I started it for, which was an outlet for my pain, a means to help me heal, and cope with what we're going through, then I simply have to pretend you're not there. And so, you'll have to forgive me for the sometimes thoughtless things I say... for the rawness that you read. It's real... but it's also sometimes fleeting.... by morning I am chipper, and you're reading, thinking I need to be locked up.... so just remember that.

Anyway, enough blabbering.... here's the little star of the show.... darling Princess Mikayla:



1 comment:

  1. Tarryn, your raw emotion and honest expression is in no way offensive. Rather it is inspiring and educational and I believe it will be encouraging to others who are struggling with similar circumstances. It always helps to know you are not the only one feeling what you are feeling and going through what you are going through. I admire your honesty and think you are dealing with things in a positive and healthy way. Loads of blessings and may God continue to give you strength - especially on the really tough days.
    Gill Dobson

    ReplyDelete