Monday, May 30, 2011

Days 386 - 388 Clever Girl!

I love this video clip... Mikayla loves toys with eyes... and this bunny rabbit she really loves- but it also chimes... initially she couldn't hit it hard enough to make it chime... but in the last couple of weeks (maybe it's even days), she has started giving it quite a hit, which makes it chime. She also gets really chuffed if we make a scene of the whole thing with clapping and cheering... it's really sweet.



Mum has been here helping me the last 3 weeks. It's been great for me.. but it's also been really good for Mikayla. I have really seen a change in her the last couple of weeks... the stimulation, and the time mum has spent with her has been fantastic.

We have two people who work for us now- and my MO is to get L to know some exercises and some stimulation etc, and then she can spend time everyday with Mikayla doing this.... so any tips on simple stuff we could start with would be greatly appreciated. I am also going to see a PT on Monday... so we can start doing more "formal" stuff after that ;)

Miks has still been on and off. One minute she's really happy, and the next really unhappy. And my husband is going away, what will end up being a total of 5 nights... and I just keep wondering how on earth I am going to cope with 4 children... two of whom are tiny and quite a handful. Especially if you-know-who is miserable... argh! I am decidedly terrified :(

No comments:

Post a Comment