Thursday, August 5, 2010

Days 88 & 89

Miks is still really grumpy when she's awake. She seems to get particularly bad during the night. To put it into perspective, last night (Wed), she had a feed around 4pm... and I wasn't able to settle her until around 9:30pm... and understand that the whole time she cries... then she woke at 11:30pm to feed, and I couldn't settle her until around 2:30am. So Russ and I are pretty exhausted! Infact, I actually resorted to giving her something to help her settle. What else could I do?

Really been thinking about God's ability to heal vs. our faith. It's a big one... but I don't want to talk about it now. I am wrapping my head around it... and I will share tomorrow on what I think on the matter. Just my little thoughts, of course....

But now I want tea and my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment