Thursday, January 6, 2011

Days 241-243 Sleeping Beauty

I couldn't believe it... last night, Miks had a bottle at 18h30... she didn't quite finish her 90ml... she probably had around 75ml or so. She then did her business.... TWICE, without any suppositories, and THEN... WAIT FOR IT.... she slept til 1am, finished her bottle at 1am (which Daddy gave her), and then only woke again at 7:30am!! I just couldn't believe it!! I woke up at around 5:30am... it was light, and I thought "gosh, haven't heard a peep out of Mikayla"... I hadn't even woken when Russ got up! It was a strange feeling... I had a moment... and then I could hear her breathing, so I knew she was fine.... oh golly gosh, I hope she does it again.... and again.... and again.... what I would give for her to have a decent sleeping routine in the evening before this baby arrives... or I am going to end up a complete zombie!

During the day she's been fine. Not VERY smiley.... but not terribly miserable either. She slept ALOT today... but is quite happy awake tonight just chilling.

I just love this little girl. For everything that she may not be, which I am sad about for her, and for us.... she's a little darling... and has the sweetest little nature. I know we're blessed by the little things... the fact that I've seen her smile... heard her laugh... held her hand... that she feeds out a bottle, and breaths fine on her own. I was thinking today, that as hard as the hard moments are.... I am so enjoying her :)

But life is going to be CHAOTIC when this little baba arrives.... eeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment