Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 485 Hospital Update

Mikayla has been up and down today. She is sleeping alot, but this is better than being awake, because when she is awake she can get quite distressed. Although we have had a couple time when she has been awake, and calm. Yesterday we took the boys to see her. We just told them she is sick, nothing more. She was so calm when they were there. You really could see that she was pleased that they were there, even though she didn't smile. I was worried about Luke though, who was quite tearful :( He said he doesn't like her being sick. I know he fears the worst, although her cannot quite verbalise his fears. The nurses are playing with her O2 levels between 2 and 3. And again, she is up and down in this respect. She doesn't like being held or moved too much. Except for her Daddy. Mikayla just LOVES her Daddy. She is calm around him, and even let him pick her up today. I hope it's a good sign. I am feeling... I think scared. I don't want her to be in pain, or suffer. This sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment