Monday, September 12, 2011

Mikayla's Celebration Service

We will be holding a service to Celebrate and honour the life of our sweet baby girl.

Friday, 16 September
10h00 for 10h30
Linc Community Church
@ The Litchi Orchard
Seaforth Avenue
Foxhill (Salt Rock)

If Mikayla has impacted your life or taught you any valuable lessons, please could we ask that you share those details here under 'comments', alternatively email me taryn@tarynvanrensburg.co.za with the subjest "Mikayla". We would like to create a book with photos of her, as well as details of lives she has touched, as a remembrance of her, and a reminder of how very meaningful her short time with us was. Please remember to include your name, and whereabouts in the world you live.

We will also be doing a balloon release at around 11h30/12h00 on Friday (South African time). For those friends abroad or far away, please feel free to release a balloon in remembrance of our sweet little girl who has left us too soon.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Taryn. I dont know you but i saw a pic of your baby Mikayla on Tessa Duane's Facebook. My heart nearly broke as i have read your blog and seen what you and your family has gone through. I have 11 month old girls twins myself and the thought of seeing them suffer even a little bit wrenches my heart. I dont really have any words of comfort or anything like that because i cant imagine what you are going through. I know that you know that she is in heaven but the pain of the loss is still very much there and will be for a while. I am just sending this because I want to give you a hug and pray somehow that you will be comforted. Much love Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taryn,

    I have been silently following Mikayla's journey and just wanted to extend to you and your family my sincerest heartfelt sadness.

    We will soon be walking a similar journey of the unknown with our granddaughter when she is born shortly and although our hearts are breaking, your faith and testimony and Mikayla's wonderful little loving warrior spirit have truly blessed my heart. I smiled and laughed through the constant tears of her celebration video and I too, am ready to dance with our little girl when she makes her appearance shortly and we shall all love her for as long as God will allow us to "Just The Way You Are!"

    I look forward to meeting you and Mikayla and perhaps we can all dance on the clouds together. Until we meet, may the peace and grace of our Wonderful Father God comfort you and your family. Watching Mikayla and waiting for our arrival, I have already learned the lesson of living in the day, never looking behind, and never looking ahead. Our God promises us today.

    Shalom to you and your beautiful family.

    USA

    ReplyDelete