Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 58

I love it when her eyes are wide open like this. She just seems so normal!

Miks had a great eating day today. Eating 75mls at pretty much every feed. The only difference being that today she just seemed to want to be held a lot longer. To be honest, I quite liked the excuse to cuddle! We also had the most wonderful bath, Miks and I. She lay on my lap, and was gazing around, and spent ages just staring at me. I keep thinking at any minute she'll smile at me... but alas no! Luke gave her a kiss, and when he pulled his head away, she turned her head as if to look for him.... maybe she was looking for him... who knows.... but it was precious to watch.

My little Mickey Mouse!

It's strange, some days I just think she'll live forever, or rather, live a full life like any normal child. But then none of us knows what tomorrow holds, do we?

The boys giving Miks a cuddle. They just adore her so much, and often compete for her attention, or to sit next to her, or whatever. Cute, although occasionally exhausting dealing with the arguing!

No comments:

Post a Comment