Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 62

Mickey, I honestly feel sometimes like this is all just nonsense, and people are going to tell me that I've made a mountain out of a molehill, and really, I must stop being so overboard. Not that I am overboard, mind you. For the boys, I won't be that complete collapsing weeping willow. They need me to be strong. Not that I am strong mind you. I think I just am what I am, and like I keep saying, I am not more or no less than anyone else would be in my situation. I really believe that. By God's grace, we are given ability well beyond our imagining, if we allow Him.

And you, Miks, you are so unbelievably strong. You surprise me daily. No major things really... just by your ability to kick that extra chromosome, that says you shouldn't live, in the butt, and say that your life is on yours and God's clock, and no-one else's.

And everyday you etch a little more into my life. Into my heart. Everyday, I am a little more of what I am because of the little bit more that you are in me. How is it that without saying a word; without all the cute little magic moments that "normal" babies provide, like smiles, you are still so much my precious, gorgeous girl, who we love so very much.... even when we're mad at you, cos you won't sleep :-)

Happy 62nd life-day, my darling.

Oh, and your poor brother had an altercation with the road today... erm.... and the road won:

No comments:

Post a Comment