Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 28

So I had a rather busy day with work. Big contract on the go, and had lots of stuff to do. I have to confess, the "distraction" felt good. Just to immerse myself in something other than this new life of mine, felt really good.

Miks was fairly good today. Her breathing was horrible today, especially in the evening... just really labored! Seeing her tiny body sucking in air like that, requiring so much effort, makes me terribly sad. My constant prayer is that she doesn't suffer... it would be so wrong for a tiny innocent being like her to suffer at the hands of this cruel world. I took her with me to fetch Luke from tennis. She wouldn't finish her bottle before we got there, and kept spitting it out; but then moaned like anything when we were there, trying very hard to suck on my finger!! So much for not being hungry! And then, of course, I didn't have the bottle on me... I felt terrible!

No comments:

Post a Comment