Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 32

Another uneventful day really.

Mikayla slept and slept today. And has been unhappily awake. Still no poo! :-( Am concerned. Russ and I were looking at the back of the formula tin at their recommended feeds... and at one month, they recommend 150ml per feed, with 5 bottles a day. Miks has maximum of 75ml per bottle (although probably only drinks between 55 & 65ml each time), and a maximum of 5 bottles a day. And I have tried making her drink more- no doing with my little girl. When she is full, or had enough, she just spits any more milk out. *sigh* It makes me so very sad that my little girl will not grow into a big girl one day :-(

And she continues to be strong.

Josh was sick again today. He's had high temperatures, and vomited last night. By the time he went to bed, he had definately improved... although he hastened to add that he was still very sick, after I told him it was school tomorrow.... even half day is the end of the world... this child, for all his "sociability", HATES school like you just don't know!! Luke just obliges! My ever pleasing child (except when he's is playing WII, when he becomes a complete terror).

The very sad news is that my maid, who has gone off on maternity leave, is in hospital... her baby died in the womb. They didn't let her hold him (she was around 36 weeks!), and haven't even told her how he died. I just feel desperate for her. So many sad things happening... it's just too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment